Residential Service Plumber
We are looking for an experienced Residential Service Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes. A successful plumber must work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases, or hot liquids.
- Understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems
- Ability to cut, assemble, and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g., leaks)
- Replace or repair broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc.
- Repair fixtures (e.g., sinks), etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair water heaters.
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Preferred diploma from a trade school or successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Valid license driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Job Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay: $16-$30 / per hour
Sound like a good fit for you?
We would love to learn more about you and your previous work experience. Apply Below!