Project Manager & Estimator
As a project manager, you’re tasked with putting together the pieces of a plumbing or HVAC project from beginning to end, including the plan, execution, and overall control, so they are completed on time, completed accurately, and remain within the scope of the contract.
- Serve as the on-site leader for projects
- Develop project schedules and execution plans
- Evaluate the scope of work
- Manage project materials
- Manage risk and establish recovery plans
- Complete project billing
- Develop contracts and proposals for customers
Skills and Requirements
- 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in the plumbing or HVAC industry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in construction manager or something related is preferred
- Virginia driver’s license a must
Job Type: Full Time
Job Schedule: Monday – Friday
Pay: $50,000 +
Sound Like a Good Fit For You?
We would love to learn more about you and your previous work experience. Apply Below!